This apple pie chia pudding is the ultimate Fall breakfast that is perfect for busy mornings. It’s vegan, gluten free, and takes only 10 minutes to prep. Perfect for an on the go breakfast!
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk
- 3 tbsp apple sauce
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 – 1 1/2 tsp apple pie spice
- Add all of the ingredients for the chia pudding into a large bowl, tupperware container or mason jar and combine well.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight or for at least 1 hour to thicken.
- When ready to eat, core and chop the apple into small pieces.
- Add the apple, coconut oil, maple syrup and cinnamon to a pan and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- You’ll know the apples are done when they’ve softened and are nice and brown.
- Serve the chia pudding with the apples, a pinch of cinnamon and an extra drizzle of maple syrup if desired.
Any non dairy milk will work for this recipe.
If you do not have apple pie spice, combine 1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon, 1 1/2 tbsp nutmeg, and 1 tsp all spice. Mix well. Use a total of 1 – 1/2 tsp for this recipe.
Once prepared, this recipe will store in the fridge for 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 188
- Sugar: 6.8g
- Fat: 10.2g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 10.2g
- Protein: 5.5g
Keywords: chia pudding, apple pie chia pudding, chia pudding recipe, chia seed pudding