This cinnamon roll baked oatmeal is easy, delicious, and shockingly healthy.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
Cinnamon Sugar Swirl:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the oats, cinnamon, and baking powder to a bowl and mix well.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and combine.
- Add to a baking dish or dishes and add to the oven.
- While the oats are baking, prepare the cinnamon sugar glaze by adding the cinnamon, coconut oil, and coconut sugar to a pan and heating over low heat.
- Let simmer until the sugar and oil melt and form a sticky syrup.
- Cook the for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, then top with cinnamon sugar and melted coconut butter or yogurt for a glaze.
Will store in the fridge for 3-5 days.
How long you cook the oats will depend on how deep your dish(es) are. You’ll know they’re done when a toothpick comes out clear or when the edges start to brown and the center is nice and firm.
Keywords: cinnamon roll oatmeal, baked oatmeal recipe, healthy baked oatmeal recipe, gluten free cinnamon roll