This banana bread granola is clustery, gluten free, and tastes just like banana bread! It’s perfect on top of smoothies, with yogurt, or on it’s own as cereal. It’s a delicious vegan snack or breakfast that is made with simple ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash the bananas into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, almond butter, vanilla, and coconut sugar. Mix well.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Add to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Turn the oven off and let sit another 30 minutes (or longer) to crisp. You may want to leave the oven door opened just a crack.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, and then break apart into clusters.
This granola will store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
The longer you let the granola sit in the oven while it is off, the crispier it will get.
The almond butter can be subbed for any other nut or seed butter.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 11.3g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: banana granola, banana bread granola, vegan granola