This dairy free gingerbread smoothie is creamy, easy to make, and packed with festive flavor. It’s the perfect Christmas smoothie recipe that is high in protein, healthy fats, and delicious ginger flavor.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Process until completely smooth.
- Adjust flavor as desired or add more milk for a thinner consistency.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
You can sub the frozen banana for fresh, but decrease the milk to 1 cup and add a handful of ice to make the smoothie cold.
Once prepared, this recipe will store for 24 hours in the fridge.
Instead of protein powder, you can use collage peptides or hemp hearts instead.
Any non-dairy milk will work for this recipe. My go to for smoothies is vanilla almond milk, but anything goes.
I suggest using blackstrap molasses for this recipe which has a stronger flavor than regular molasses.
- Serving Size: 1/2 the recipe
- Calories: 285
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 5.9g
- Protein: 10.1g
Keywords: gingerbread smoothie, ginger smoothie, christmas smoothie