The perfect gluten free and vegan granola recipe with tons of crispy clusters!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all wet ingredients (maple syrup, almond butter, almond milk, vanilla, coconut oil) to a large mixing bowl and stir.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and pack it down into an even sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, mix the mixture around, then bake an additional 10-12 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
- Let cool completely.
The almond butter can be replaced with any nut or seed butter such as sunflower seed butter if you have allergies.
This recipe will store for about 1-2 weeks in the fridge or at room temperature.
If you want the granola to have large crispy clusters, DO NOT mix it at the 15 minute mark. Let it cook without touching it for about 25-30 minutes, and then break it up into clusters after it cools.
You can use shredded coconut in place of the coconut flakes, but the coconut flakes do add a nice texture and flavor.
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 291
- Fat: 17.1g
- Carbohydrates: 27.3g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Protein: 8.3g
Keywords: gluten free granola recipe, almond butter granola, easy vegan granola, healthy granola recipe