These banana pancakes are delicious, healthy, and both gluten free and vegan.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and process until smooth.
- Let the batter sit while you heat up a skillet.
- Use 1/3 measuring cup to scoop batter onto a warm pan and cook on each side for about 2 minutes, or until bubbles start to form. I don’t recommend pressing down on the pancakes as this squeezes out the air and makes the pancakes very dense.
- Repeat until all batter has been used.
- Top with additional banana slices, berries, maple syrup and enjoy!
If the batter gets too thick as it sits, add a few tbsp extra almond milk until it thins out.
On the other hand, if the batter is too thick, either let it sit a little longer or add more oats and blend it until it reaches your desired thickness. It’s better to be too thick than too thin.
I don’t recommend pressing down on the pancakes after you flip them, since this will make them thin and super dense.
Once prepared, these pancakes store in the fridge for about 3 days or in the freezer for 1 month.
Make sure to use blanched almond flour for this recipe, not almond meal.
Keywords: gluten free banana pancakes, banana pancakes, vegan banana pancakes, gluten free pancakes