These almond flour paleo brownies are the best brownies out there.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut sugar, maple syrup, eggs, melted coconut oil, plant milk, vanilla and almond butter.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add the batter to an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper (or lightly greased with oil).
- Bake for 27-35 minutes (it will depend on your oven) or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
The egg can be subbed for flax egg. To make, combine 1 tbsp ground flax seeds (for every 1 egg) with 2.5 tbsp of water. Combine and let sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
Keywords: almond flour brownies, paleo brownies, grain free brownies, healthy brownies