Easy and delicious, these seed cycling energy bites are a simple way to nudge your hormones back into balance.
- Add the seeds you are using to the food processor or high speed blender and process until they are finely ground.
- Add the oats and pulse a few times until they are broken up.
- Add all remaining ingredients and process until a dough forms.
- Taste the mixture and add in any additional flavorings if desired. If the mixture is too wet, add more oats, if it is not wet enough, add more maple syrup or almond butter.
- Use a spoon to scoop out dough and form into even size balls.
To save a little money, you can buy your seeds in bulk from Thrive Market!
You can use any nut butter for this recipe such as peanut butter, cashew butter, or sunflower seed butter.
Once prepared, these energy bites will store in the fridge for 1-2 weeks or in the freezer for 1 month.
You can use either black or white sesame seeds for this method/recipe.
- Serving Size: 1 energy bite
- Calories: 143
- Fat: 8.9g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 4.2g
Keywords: seed cycling, seed cycling hormone balance, energy ball recipe