Social Media Manager
Are you a creative writer and social media expert with a love for food? Come work with Eat With Clarity!
About Eat With Clarity
Eat With Clarity was born out of my love for food, health and photography in early 2019. We welcome all types of eaters but focus on gluten free recipes that are easy to make and will have you reaching for seconds. We believe food should both taste good and make you feel good and we strive to provide high quality recipes that even the pickiest eater will rave about.
What we’re looking for:
Someone who is detail-oriented, has excellent communication skills, and will take the time to make sure every social media post and piece of content is perfected.
The ideal candidate:
- Has extensive knowledge of the best times to publish content on various social networks
- Is a social strategy expert with knowledge of various content formats, publishing times, and ideal frequency across both Instagram and TikTok
- Is passionate about food and cooking/baking and has knowledge of alternative diets
- Enjoys spending time on social media, learning about new platform functionalities and trends, and can bring something fresh and innovative to an established, growing brand.
- Is skilled at filming and editing Instagram reels of our recipes
- Manage Instagram account for Eat With Clarity. (posting, scheduling, creating content, community management, responding to messages).
- Create and schedule social media posts for all new content being published on the blog.
- Use existing EWC video clips to create fun/engaging reels with trending audio.
- Stay up to date on reel trends and provide ideas for new content.
- Follow up on all posts to ensure the image quality is high, captions are without grammatical error, and links work.
- Check comments and reply/moderate as needed.
- Re-share existing/old content on social platforms in innovative and interesting ways (new and old favorites, as well as seasonal recipes).
- Manage Instagram DMs in a prompt and professional manner
- Re-share posts we’re tagged in on Instagram stories.
- Report on analytics and adjust social strategy as needed.
- Part-time (10-15 hours/week) with a flexible schedule.
- Ideally based in Austin, TX, but open to remote
- Opportunity to increase number of hours and take on additional responsibility as the business grows
- Proficiency in Lightroom or Canva preferred.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and description of what makes you qualified for this position and how you think you can improve on what we’ve already built.