Sweet yet tangy, these healthy lemon bliss balls are a simple and nutritious treat designed to get you through a busy day. They’re made with only 7 ingredients and are completely vegan, gluten free, and refined sugar free.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Process until only a few small chunks remain.
- Taste and adjust sweetness if desired by adding more maple syrup.
- Transfer to a bowl and place in the fridge to set. This will make it easier to roll into balls.
- After about 30 minutes, scoop out 1 tbsp of dough and roll into about 1 inch balls.
- Carefully roll into shredded coconut if desired.
This recipe can be stored in the fridge for 1-2 weeks, or in the freezer for 1 month
You can try using a high speed blender like a vitamix for this recipe, but you will have the best results using a food processor.
To increase the protein content of this recipe you can add in a scoop of your favorite protein powder or collagen peptides.
I like to use the smaller of these cookie scoops to form the dough into even sized balls.
- Serving Size: 1 bliss ball
- Calories: 157
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 9.6g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 3.2g
Keywords: healthy bliss balls, bliss balls, lemon bliss balls, energy bites