Delicious and packed with flavor this salmon recipe is the perfect simple dinner.
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the sauce.
- Add the salmon fillets to a shallow baking dish and pour the sauce on top. Let marinate in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- During the last 10 minutes, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After 30 minutes, transfer the salmon to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (but don’t discard the sauce!) and bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on your oven and your preference of “doneness.”
- While baking, add the leftover marinade to a small sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and allow the mixture to thicken slightly.
- When the salmon is done, remove from the oven and brush more of the sauce on top (saving some for whatever you pair this salmon with).
- Serve with rice, quinoa, sweet potatoes or veggies of choice!
If your salmon was previously frozen, take it out of the freezer in the morning, remove it from the package and let it defrost in the fridge during the day.
Keywords: maple glazed salmon, salmon recipe, baked salmon, maple glazed salmon recipe