Loaded with protein, fiber, and flavor, this mexican bean salad is an easy side dish for your next party!
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 red or green bell pepper
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup corn
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Drain and rinse all of the beans until the water runs clear.
- Add to a large bowl.
- Chop the onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, and defrost the corn and add to the bowl.
- Whisk all of the sauce ingredients together and pour on top of the salad.
- Top with the avocado and cilantro and enjoy!
You can use regular chili powder in place of the Mexican chili powder.
Because all hot sauces have very different levels of spice, start with a small amount and add more to your desired level of spicy.
Keywords: mexican bean salad, three bean salad, mexican three bean salad, side dish for a party