Loaded with protein, fiber, and flavor, this mexican bean salad is an easy side dish for your next party!
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 red or green bell pepper
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup corn
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Drain and rinse all of the beans until the water runs clear.
- Add to a large bowl.
- Chop the onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, and defrost the corn if necessary and add to the bowl.
- Whisk all of the sauce ingredients together and pour on top of the salad.
- Top with the avocado and cilantro and enjoy!
You can use regular chili powder in place of the Mexican chili powder.
Because all hot sauces have very different levels of spice, start with a small amount and add more to your desired level of spicy. I used Cholula which is pretty mild.
This recipe will store in the fridge for about 5 days.
You can use any type or combination of beans for this recipe. Just be sure to use a total of 3 cans, or 4.5 cups cooked beans.
You can use fresh or frozen corn for this recipe. Be sure to use a total of 1 cup and defrost the corn if necessary before using.
Keywords: mexican bean salad, three bean salad, mexican three bean salad, side dish for a party