Easy, delicious, and made with good for you ingredients, these vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are a gluten free treat! The best thing about them?! They pass as breakfast, snack, and a dessert!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, almond flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and mix well.
- Add in the almond butter, coconut oil, plant milk, vanilla, maple syrup, and stir until a dough forms.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips until well combined.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the dough into even balls and flatten slightly with your hands.
- Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, 12 for a softer cookie, 15 for firmer.
- Remove from oven, and let cool (they will continue to harden as they cool).
You can use either unblanched or blanched almond flour for this recipe.
The dough will spread while baking, but not considerably.
Start with 2 tbsp almond milk and add more if the dough is too dry. The coconut oil is optional, but will help make the cookies a bit more moist.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 8.5g
- Fat: 5.9g
- Carbohydrates: 16.8g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 3.4g
Keywords: oatmeal chocolate chip cookie, gluten free oatmeal cookie, vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookie