This peanut butter and jelly baked oatmeal is an easy and delicious gluten free breakfast.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine ground flax seeds and water in a bowl and set aside to thicken (about 10 minutes).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Once flax egg is thickened, add to the large bowl and stir.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly so the toppings don’t melt off.
- Top with peanut butter and raspberry chia jam.
For an extra peanuty flavor, stir in 1-2 tbsp of powdered peanuts or fresh peanut butter.
Once prepared, this oatmeal will keep in the fridge for about 5 days.
You can sub the peanut butter for any nut or seed butter of your choice.
Be sure to use certified gluten free oats if necessary.
How long you need to cook the oats will depend on how big/deep your pan is. You’ll know they’re done when a toothpick comes out clean. This generally takes around 25-30 minutes.
Any type of non-dairy milk will work for this recipe. I used almond, but coconut, oat milk, soy milk will also work.
- Serving Size: 3 servings
- Calories: 285
- Fat: 8.5g
- Carbohydrates: 39.2g
- Fiber: 6.7g
- Protein: 9.1g
Keywords: baked oatmeal recipe, oatmeal recipe, baked oatmeal