This peanut butter and jelly baked oatmeal recipe is like a time machine back to childhood. Made with simple, wholesome ingredients, this is the perfect oatmeal recipe to fuel your day. It’s gluten free, vegan, and incredibly easy to make!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you’re making this vegan, combine ground flax seeds and water in a bowl and set aside to thicken (about 5 minutes).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the oats, salt, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Add in all remaining ingredients including the flax egg once thickened.
- Transfer to a 9×9 baking dish. Top with chia jam and extra peanut butter now, wait until it’s done baking, or both!
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If topping with extra pb & j, allow the oats to cool slightly so it doesn’t all melt.
Once prepared, this oatmeal will keep in the fridge for about 5 days.
You can sub the peanut butter for any nut or seed butter of your choice.
Any type of non-dairy milk will work for this recipe. I used almond, but coconut, oat milk, soy milk will also work.
The flax egg can be subbed for a regular egg.
- Serving Size: 5 servings
- Calories: 285
- Fat: 8.5g
- Carbohydrates: 39.2g
- Fiber: 6.7g
- Protein: 9.1g
Keywords: baked oatmeal recipe, oatmeal recipe, baked oatmeal, peanut butter oatmeal