This raspberry lime chia pudding recipe is the perfect on the go breakfast.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 pitted medjool dates OR 2 tbsp maple syrup/honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Juice from 1 lime
- Make the raspberry lime “milk” by blending the almond milk, fresh raspberries, lime juice, vanilla, and dates or maple syrup.
- Process until smooth.
- Add to a bowl, jar, or container with the chia seeds and mix well.
- Cover and let sit overnight or for at least 1 hour to thicken.
- Serve with fresh raspberries, coconut yogurt, and a drizzle of honey if desired.
You can likely use frozen raspberries in place of fresh, but I would cut the amount in half so the milk doesn’t get too thick.
Keywords: raspberry chia pudding, chia pudding, chia pudding recipe, overnight chia pudding