This turmeric golden milk latte is like sunshine in a cup. It’s dairy free, SO easy to make, luscious and creamy and it’s caffeine free so it’s the perfect pick me up for any time of day.
- Add all ingredients to a pot and heat over low/medium heat.
- Heat until warm and steamy.
- Use an immersion blender, transfer to a regular blender, or whisk incredibly well to ensure all of the spices are well combined.
- Blend or whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to mugs and enjoy!
You can also enjoy this as an iced golden milk latte. Simply whisk or combine all ingredients and pour over ice!
The collagen can be omitted for a vegan version. I used marine collagen, but any type of collagen will work.
Once prepared, this golden milk latte will store in the fridge for about 3 days. However, the spices and collagen may fall to the bottom of your cup, so either give it a good shake or pop it back in the blender before enjoying.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 285
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: golden milk latte, turmeric latte, dairy free golden milk, golden milk recipe