Light, fresh, and so easy to whip together, this strawberry spinach salad is the perfect Spring and Summer recipe!
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Optional: 1/2 avocado
- To assemble the salad, add the spinach to bowl, chopped strawberry, walnuts and mix together.
- Add of the dressing ingredients to a bowl or jar, and whisk or shake it combine.
- If serving right away, dress the salad with as much or little dressing as desired. (The dressing recipe makes more than you will likely need for this amount of salad)
- Top with avocado and a few crack of fresh black pepper.
This dressing does not have a strong vinegar taste, if you prefer that, decrease the amount of oil to 1/3 cup.
Keywords: poppy seed dressing, strawberry spinach salad, poppyseed dressing recipe, easy summer salad