Creamy, flavorful, and deliciously dairy free, this is the only green goddess dressing recipe you need!
- 1 large avocado
- 2 green onions, chopped (white part included for a stronger flavor)
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- Juice from 1 large lemon (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or more to taste)
This recipe will be pretty thick, if you want a thinner consistency, add more water, just 1 tbsp at a time.
You can also use basil in place of cilantro or parsley, or add some in addition to those herbs.
Be sure to just use two individual green onions, not two bunches. Scallions and green onions are also the same thing.
If you don’t like cilantro, you can use basil or extra parsley in place of it.
- Serving Size: 6 servings
- Calories: 103
- Fat: 9.8g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1.2g
Keywords: green goddess dressing, vegan green goddess dressing, vegan buddha bowl, salad dressing recipe