I don’t know about you, but I love sweet potatoes. They’re naturally vegan, gluten free, paleo, and can be made into smoothies, pie, pancakes and more. I mean, whats not to love?!
These vegan sweet potato recipes are among my favorite ways to get this mighty yam into my diet. Did I mention they’re one of my favorite skin foods?! Eat up.
Without further ado, the 13 best vegan (and gluten free!) sweet potato recipes.
1) Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes by Eat With Clarity
These Mexican quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes are a delicious and easy dinner that are perfect for meal prep! Top them off with a large dollop of guacamole and you have a drool worthy dinner.
2) Sweet Potato Smoothie that tastes like pie! by Eat With Clarity
This sweet potato smoothie is easy to make, ready in just five minutes, and tastes like healthy sweet potato pie! It’s the ultimate Fall recipe to get your skin glowing and is made with simple and delicious ingredients.
3) Sweet Potato Pancakes with Maple Cinnamon Apples by Eat With Clarity
This sweet potato pancake recipe is a weekend morning favorite and may just be my favorite vegan sweet potato recipe. They’re vegan, gluten free, and topped with the most delicious maple cinnamon apples.
4) Sweet Potato Casserole by Eat With Clarity
Who says sweet potato casserole is only for Thanksgiving?! This healthy recipe is a total crowd pleaser and so easy to make.
5) Sweet Potato Breakfast Cookies -By Eating Bird Food
Cookies for breakfast will always be a yes from me. These sweet potato breakfast cookies are super easy to make, delicious and great to have on hand for an on-the-go breakfast.
6) Sweet Potato Chickpea Buddha Bowl by Eat With Clarity
This sweet potato chickpea buddha bowl is an easy and delicious way to pack a lot of nutrition, flavor, and antioxidants into one bowl. It’s gluten free, vegan, and can be customized to your own needs and preferences.
7) Sweet Potato Pie Oats -By Minimalist Baker
7-ingredient, 30-minute oats infused with sweet potato puree, cinnamon, and brown sugar. These sweet potato pie oats are a simple, fast, and healthy breakfast option for any time of year, especially fall.
8) Fluffy Mashed Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl by Eat With Clarity
Sweet potato breakfast bowls are the perfect paleo and grain free substitute for oatmeal for a cozy breakfast that’s also perfect for meal prep!
9) Sweet Potato Pie Bars -By From My Bowl
These Sweet Potato Pie Bars are Gluten-Free, Vegan, and made with only 9 healthy ingredients! Perfectly spiced, Refined Sugar-Free, and Oil-Free.
10) Avocado Sweet Potato Tacos -By Love and Lemons
These simple chili-spiced avocado sweet potato tacos, topped with creamy avocado-yogurt lime sauce, make a delicious vegetarian dinner.
11) Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burrito Bowl by Eat With Clarity
This sweet potato black bean vegan burrito bowl is the ultimate dinner for a flavorful weeknight meal and is perfect for meal prep! It’s loaded with flavor, naturally gluten free, and made ultra delicious with a spicy tahini dressing.
12) The Ultimate Vegan Buddha Bowl by Eat With Clarity
I introduce you to the most flavor packed vegan buddha bowl on the internet. This bowl is packed with fluffy quinoa, roasted chickpeas, sweet potato, and my favorite dairy free pesto sauce for insane amounts of flavor in every bite.
13) Sweet and Savory Sweet Potato Breakfast Boats -By Sweet Simple Vegan
Despite their name, sweet potatoes can be made savory too! These sweet potato breakfast boats from Sweet Simple Vegan are a delicious way to mix up your usual breakfast routine.