Creamy, flavorful, and easy to make, this white wine pasta sauce is the perfect weeknight dinner!
- Add the cashews into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let soak for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Mince the garlic and add to a pan with 2 tbsp of the olive oil.
- Saute until golden brown and nice and fragrant.
- Pour in the white wine and cook for 3-5 minutes so the flavors blend and the alcohol cooks off.
- Add the mixture to a food processor with the drained and rinsed cashews, vegan parmesan, the remaining olive oil, and all of the other ingredients.
- Process until completely smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Pour over cooked pasta with any veggies of choice (I used kale) and mix until the pasta is well coated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
You can probably sub the vegan parmesan for equal parts nutritional yeast with no problem.
Keywords: creamy white wine sauce, white wine pasta sauce, dairy free cream sauce, white wine cream sauce