Who doesn’t love a good brunch??! It’s socially acceptable to have champagne disguised as orange juice at 11 am, AND you get to stuff your face with all sorts of delicious eats like cinnamon rolls, waffles, omelettes and more.
These easy vegan brunch recipes are bound to impress your friends and family. With sweet and savory options, there is something here for everyone!
1) Easy Vegan Belgian Waffles by Eat With Clarity
This easy recipe is bound to be a hit! You’ll never even realize there’s no egg, dairy OR gluten in these waffles.
2) Blueberry Baked Oatmeal by Eat With Clarity
Baked oatmeal is a versatile recipe that’s the perfect addition to any vegan brunch. Easy to make and can be prepped in advance!
3) Vegan Breakfast Burrito by Minimalist Baker
These vegan burritos are filled with tofu scramble, veggies, potatoes, avocados and basically everything that belongs in a breakfast burrito!
4) Root Vegetable Pancakes by From My Bowl
Pancakes don’t always have to be sweet with tons of maple syrup. These root vegetable pancakes are a savory alternative to your usual stack!
5) Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes by Eat With Clarity
Hash browns, home fries, breakfast potatoes… whatever you want to call them, these are a must at your vegan brunch table.
6) Vegan Blueberry Muffins by Eat With Clarity
These vegan blueberry oatmeal muffins are so easy to make. They’re made with simple every day ingredients and come together in under 30 minutes!
7) Vegan Banana Bread by Eat With Clarity
Slather this banana bread with butter, nut butter or enjoy it as it! This gluten free loaf is a total crowd pleaser.
8) Strawberry Chia Pudding by Eat With Clarity
Add a pop of color to your spread with these creamy strawberry chia puddings.
9) Simple Tofu Scramble by Choosing Chia
Who needs eggs when you have this simple tofu scramble! Add a touch of black salt for a classic egg flavor.
10) Cinnamon Sugar Donuts by Eat With Clarity
These vegan donuts belong in a bakery! They’re moist, fluffy, made in just one bowl and you’d never guess they’re vegan! With a cinnamon sugar coating, these donuts are love at first bite.
11) Vegan Blueberry Pancakes by Eat With Clarity
Blueberry pancakes are a classic and brunch essential! This simple recipe is vegan and gluten free.
12) New York Style Bagels by Sweet Simple Vegan
If you’ve never made homemade bagels, now is the time!
13) Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Eat With Clarity
Add a little something sweet to your spread with this chocolate chip banana bread.
14) Everyday Granola by Eat With Clarity
Grab your favorite coconut yogurt, berries and a large batch of this gluten free granola.
16) Banana Bread Breakfast Cookies by Eat With Clarity
Any brunch that has cookies is a yes from me.
17) Blueberry Avocado Smoothie – by Eat With Clarity
Sweet and creamy, these blueberry smoothies are the perfect pop of color to your spread!
18) Almond Flour Waffles by Eat With Clarity
These almond flour waffles are both vegan and paleo so they’re perfect for all types of eaters.
19) Classic French Toast by Connoisseurus Veg
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve had french toast, but this recipe has me craving some.
20) Savory Chickpea Pancakes by Simply Quinoa
Sweet pancakes aren’t your thing? Try these savory chickpea pancakes instead!
21) Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal by Eat With Clarity
If you don’t feel like fully indulging in a real cinnamon roll, this cinnamon roll baked oatmeal is the next best thing.
22) Gooey Cinnamon Rolls by Eat With Clarity
Fluffy and just like the classic, these gluten free cinnamon rolls are smothered in a cream cheese icing and perfect hot from the oven. They’re naturally vegan but loved by all types of eaters!
23) Breakfast Hash by Sweet Simple Vegan
Potatoes, beans, veggies, vegan sausage, this breakfast hash has it all!
24) Avocado Mango Smoothie by Eat With Clarity
Feel like your brunch needs some green? This avocado mango smoothie is for you!
25) Banana Blender Pancakes by Eat With Clarity
In a hurry but still want to impress your friends? These banana pancakes are made in a blender and completely gluten free!
Want more roundups like this one? Leave a comment below and let me know! Save these recipes to Pinterest to make later!